Friday, September 12, 2008

Days In school

It have been 2 mths since school reopens. Everything have been going very well, regardless of studies or realtionships between my classmates. Until recently, things started to go haywire regardless of studies or other stuffs in school. Talking about studies, i really dun noe wat 2 sae.. At first, my grades are still considered not bad, but as daes passed, my grades started to fall and later rise again. I realli dunnoe wat is wrong wif mi, is there something wrong wif mi? Did i not study hard? Or am i not attentive enough in class, or am i not consistent wif my work or am i not hardworking enough? All these questions keep poping inside my head, which seems tat they r going 2 crack open my brain soon.... Or is my standard still not up 2 mark.. i remembered once after i took a test for my wen xue xin shang, i almost broke out in tears, actually 2 be specific, i did broke out in tears... i dunnoe wat happened to me, i jus kannot control my tears from falling down, maybe becus of i noe tat i actually messed up the whole paper, and i am gonna 2 fail tat test... tat is why i cried bah...
School is fun, that is nothing to doubt about. But my mood everyday of going 2 school are about the same bah... Sad, upset, moody, emo and so on... i guess maybe becus of my family matters bah....
Yesterdae my classmates and i went to watch a concert in National Library,all the way throughout the concert, i was laughing so much untill my heart going 2 come out liao... but after the concert, my mood dropped again, when we went for supper.. Sometimes, i really wonder wat is wrong wif mi.... Am i too depressed or did i think things too much...

No comments: