Friday, June 12, 2009

Can I go?

I am so infatuated with Fahrenheit, all of them are so cute, so handsome. Can't help to love them more and more. Realli, I realli kannot help to love them more and more. And oso this was the name of their latest album, “越来越爱”. Recently i jus ordered their caps from the concert online. Then i came across one post on the blogshop which was their concert in Taiwan on 24th and 25th October this year and will be held at 小巨蛋. I want go so badly. But kannot. Cause i am not in Taiwan now. But i realli want to go, the tickets cost 160 bucks. Should I buy? But i am not sure if i am going or not. But if i dun buy then i won't have the chance to buy anymore as the blogshop seller told me that most of the tickets sold out. So should I buy? So vexing. dun think bout it anymore. Just buy it bah! Yeah, i have come to a solution. Haha. I want go Fahrenheit's Concert!!!

No comments: