Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thanks for giving me such a good day







18th November is the most happiest day of my life. Why? Cause it is the concert of my cca in my previous sch. My CCA is AKE. That day is the combined concert of MIAKE and MI Symphonic Band... I am so glad that i did went, cause the performance of AKE is fabulous, after leaving the sch for so long, haven listen to the AKE music for so long, the feeling that i get on that dae is still the same, exactly the same as the feeling that i get when i was supposed to choose my cca on the CCA opening dae. The feeling that AKE gives me is exact music played from the video player, it is that real....

I realli have a great time that night. Most of my seniors did remember me, even my conductor did remember mi, and even requested to see mi. I am so happy... That night we took a lot of photos wif our conductors. but sadly, the conductor that have been teaching us all the while is migrating to America.... So far, we knew we will surely miss her...
Ms Wee, take care and dun forget us. Always miss u.

No comments: