Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why everything became like this? Why are they all like that?

Sometimes i really don't understand how my classmates think. I think even if we are going 2 be classmates for another 3 yrs plus, i will forever not be able 2 noe what they r thinking. They always sae we r childish, as we r the youngest in the class, but do they noe they r oso veri childish, nt only childish, is super childish......
The things that they do are wat i really dun expect them to. They r older than us, by right, they shld take kare of us, but instead, they treat us as fools and twirl us around their fingers. I am a veri good example. Other than that, they did things which i really kannot believe that they would realli do it and these r things that would only be done during sec sch, not now. This thing is cheating in tests, cheating openly without being ashamed or guilty. The worst thing is tat they keep pushing the blame to others when things goes wrong. But to mi, even if u jus took out the notes for reference during tests and copied some of the answers inside, u r still considered cheating. It is still cheating.... I kannot tolerate ppl who cheated during tests and worse take it as it is correct and push the blame around when things started 2 go wrong. Although i admit that when almost the whole class are cheating, i did have the urge 2 cheat too. But i told myself i kannot do it as it will really ruin my future. If i really did started 2 cheat, my future will be totally gone, no need 2 wait for exams 2 kick mi out, i would be kicked out... This is wat i was realli angry about. How come all my classmates become like this? Why? Kan i jus take it as nth happen? Kan i?? Kan they stop all these nonsense? Sorry for those who has seen my blog, if this is making u veri unhappy, pls forgive me. I am jus venting out all my frustration. For all those who have seen this post and nt feeling veri happy, i am terribly sorry. Sorry.

No comments: